Will you be "okay" with a premature death? I doubt it. So then why do most of us act like we're okay with it? There is a cumulative effect from eating poisons, even if it's just a "little bit" each day. There are enough chemicals in common products to easily end your life in the next 10 to 20 years.
Just as you have to be a defensive driver to avoid accidents, you have to be a defensive consumer to avoid all of the chemicals that you can ingest on a daily basis.
Put it this way, if you were getting sick from moldy bread, would you look for a cure from a vaccine, or medicine, or consider surgery, while you kept on eating more moldy bread every day? No. So why then do we spend so much time and money on finding a cure for aCHEMICALLY DRIVEN KILLER, all while we keep pouring in the poison that breeds it?! Change the way you look at the cure for cancer ... view it as a disciplined, active prevention plan, and the cure will follow.
So ... how badly do you want to live?!
Read more here: http://naturalnewsglobal.blog.com/sample-page/